The term “European Suzuki Association” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Gross Klein Wood, 75 Park Road, Peterborough PE1 2TN, England. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the European Suzuki Association's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The European Suzuki Association is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The European Suzuki Association may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information as a result of either a contact or enquiry from our website:
- Business name, name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to contact or service enquiry via the website
What we do with the information we gather
The European Suzuki Association uses personal information to fulfill contact requests, for services information and to review and consider any enquiries that may be submitted. The email addresses provided allows the European Suzuki Association to send emails to individuals based on these requests.
The European Suzuki Association does not disclose your personal information to third parties.
You may unsubscribe from email lists or any registrations on the website. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the website on which you have provided information, or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Should you wish to find out how we store your data or want to have your data removed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a website. They are stored on your computer and are sent back to the website or to another website that recognises the cookie. A cookie typically contains the name of the website from which the cookie has come; the lifetime of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Our cookies do not contain any personally-identifiable information and cannot collect information from your hard drive.
We use analytics programs to gather non-personal data regarding the visitors to our site, on our behalf, using cookies and code embedded in the site. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for analysis purposes.
Although your browser may be set up to allow the creation of cookies, you can specify that you be prompted before a site puts a cookie on your hard disk, so that you can decide whether to allow or disallow the cookie. Alternatively, you can set your computer not to accept any cookie.
Blocking our cookies
You may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact or reduce the functionality of some websites. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone, please refer to your handset manual.
Cookies set by Third Parties
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently on. For example, we might have a Facebook like button on our site. That like button will set a cookie that can be read by Facebook. That would be considered a third-party cookie. We do not have control over the cookies set by these services.
You should check the third party websites for more information about their own cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will be asked for your consent to allow us to store your data in line with your request for information from the European Suzuki Association. If you do not give consent, we shall not store your data. However, we may find it difficult to manage your request for information and or services from the European Suzuki Association.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the purposes of a service or information request and you no longer want us to hold your information for these purposes please contact us at email@example.com to remove your details.
- We will not share your personal information with any third party without your express permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like more information regarding any information we hold on your or you would like to request access to see how and where this information is stored please either write to us at the European Suzuki Association, Gross Klein Wood, 75 Park Road, Peterborough PE1 2TN, England or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.