The ‘Tomorrow’ seldom looks the same as the ‘Today’. There are many things which stand the test of time and stay the same, many things we want to keep and there is also much to be explored.
With this Teacher’s Conference, we offer a platform for all SUZUKI™ Teachers to come together to discuss and reflect on the many different styles of and approaches to achieving a shared vision.
The two-day Conference Programme is varied in format and will consist of a number of 60 minute sessions comprising of –
- Key Lectures for all
- Selection of Lectures with choice of three topics
- Break out groups for discussion
- Panel Presentations with Q & A
- Mini Concerts recorded
- Final Concert ‘live’
- Zoom Bar
Saturday 1 May 10.00hrs to 19.00hrs - 7 sessions
Sunday 2 May 10.00 hrs to 17.30hrs - 6 sessions
There are intervals after each session for catching up with colleagues or taking a screen break.
Topics including -
- The SUZUKI™ Method Online and Offline
- Parents and Practice in Changing Times
- SUZUKI™ Communities - Bridging the Generation Gap
- In the Mix - Versatile Group Lessons
- Connecting through Music - The Soundtrack of Life
Carri Reuning-Hummel, USA
Keri Cassidy Taylor, UK
Numbers are limited
Friday 9 April 2021