Globalisation and Teacher Training in the 21st Century
The Suzuki Method™, by its very nature, promotes internationalisation in music education both in the fundamental belief that all children have talent and in the approach to developing this talent using the same philosophy and teaching methods all over the world as represented by the five regional Suzuki associations.
There is an important difference between internationalisation and globalisation.
Internationalisation is about nations working together for the same goals.
Globalisation is about the way countries and people of the world interact and integrate.
Five regions - Five Teacher Training Programs
Presentations on each regional –
- Teacher Training Program
- Examination system
- Continuous Professional Development schemes
Reciprocity between Regional Programs
Group Discussions and Feedback
Book 1 Teacher Training – what do we want to achieve?
Never-ending Learning Process – how do we encourage continuous Training?
Panel Q & A sessions
Modern Technology – how to apply it to our Training Courses. The pros and cons.
Mixed Instrument Groups
Repertoire and the revision process
Early Bird Registration Fees 1 February to 30 April 2019
£600 all inclusive for a single room
£475 all inclusive to share a twin room
The price includes –
- Two day convention bringing Teacher Trainers from all over the world together
- Hotel room in modern 4 star hotel in Madrid for two nights
- Free transfer service to and from hotel-airport and hotel-downtown Madrid
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All coffee breaks
- Free use of Fitness Center
Hotel Silken Puerta Madrid
The hotel has good connections to all points of the capital through public transport routes and main roads.
Extend your stay and explore Madrid -
- Start with a Tapas Tour to get to grips with the city's food and culture
- Marvel at masterpieces at The Prado and Reina Sofía
- Scope out some knockout city views at the Faro de Moncloa observation tower
- Browse art in a neoclassical palace Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Drifting around Retiro Park's lake on a rowboat is a soothing experience after traipsing around the sights.
- Tickle your tastebuds at a gourmet food market
- Get the inside scoop on Flamenco