The workshop will take place in Międzylesie, close to the border between Poland and Czech Republic, in a beautiful 700 year old castle situated in a picturesque town surrounded by mountains.
This is the first event of its kind in Poland bringing together Pianists in Group Piano Lessons.
All the lessons are taught using high quality Yamaha Grand Pianos.
The workshop will include -
- at least 8 group lessons (45 min.)
- at least 4 individual lessons (20 min.)
- lesson in Chamber Group
- playing four-handed pieces in duet
- own daily practice
- series of 5 lessons of Court Dance finished with dance performance
- four lessons of music theory depending on age of the participant
- lectures for parents
- concert by teachers
- family/solo/group/chamber concerts
- tourist attractions
- possibility of having more lessons for participants or parents
Katarzyna Borowiak – Piano
Magdalena Kielak – Piano
Katarzyna Gąsior – Piano
Małgorzata Fudala – Piano
Dariusz Brojek – Court Dance
All the participants will have a unique opportunity to take part in classes run by an outstanding choreographer and dancer of Cracovia Danza with whom they will learn Minuet, Gavotte and other dances that they play on the piano!
Registration - deadline 30 May 2017